Netizens wonder why there are no HYBE idols in ‘MBC Gayo Daejejeon’ lineup

 The super-luxury lineup of ‘MBC Gayo Daejejeon’ was revealed, soprano Sumi Jo also attended





 Sumi Jo, Yoon Jong Shin, Jaurim, Koyote, Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Younha, Young Tak, 10cm, Song Ga In, MAMAMOO, Oh My Girl’s Arin, MONSTA X, ASTRO’s Moonbin & Sanha, NCT 127, NCT Dream, SF9’s Taeyang, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoo Jung, The Boyz, Forestella, Stray Kids, (G)I-DLE, Lee Mu Jin, Chuu, ATEEZ, ITZY, BIG Naughty, Jung Dong Won, BE’O, WEi’s Kim Yo Han, aespa, Billlie, IVE, Kep1er, Choi Ye Na, NMIXX, TEMPEST, and CLASS:y! 


 

 1. The lineup is so good

2. When will they reconcile with HYBE?

3. The lineup is good for all generations 

 4. ‘MBC Gayo Daejejeon’ stages are always good, so I’m looking forward to it

5. I wanted to see NewJeans and LE SSERAFIM, but the HYBE idols didn’t attend, it’s a pity, but the lineup is good

6. Wow, the lineup is crazy. How did they get Sumi Jo?

7. They still haven’t reconciled with HYBE? What’s up with the lineup?

8. HYBE singers can’t appear on MBC?

9. I think ‘MBC Gayo Daejejeon’ has the best lineup

10. It’s a pity that there are no HYBE idols and Lim Young Woong

11. The lineup is so good, Sumi Jo-nim

12. I have no interest, but I want to watch it because of Sumi Jo

13. Where are the HYBE idols?



Original post (1)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post