BTS j-hope '방화 (Arson)' Official MV Review

 


As we all know, BTS are well known for their lyrics and their meaning. the rapper, dancer,

 producer and sunshine 🌞 of the group just released his new song ARSON. and as expected it

 was good as always. The realization of how deep the message and his lyrics are..hits me so hard. Although is a short song, he made an impact with this message .. the way he talk about his career and inner self using metaphors and through the "simplicity"of this mv is genius! I had goosebumps.. I feel unexpectedly emotional.. "do I put out the fire or burn it even brighter?" I was not ready for this question.
I really really hope the army who didn't enjoy the dark concept of him, could understand how deep is the meaning... This Is perfect!
I'm proud of you J-Hope!
The song is literally devastating. I'm sure it's a huge hit in the world. It really deserves support, great J-Hope. I hope you also watch the video and tell your thoughts in the comments :)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post