Netizens are going crazy over BTS’ Seoul concert announcement

 BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – SEOUL concert announcement

Date and time:
March 10, 2022 (Thursday) 7:00 pm (KST) / Simultaneously online and in-person
March 12, 2022 (Saturday) 6:00 pm (KST)) / Simultaneously in-person and in select movie theaters globally
March 13, 2022 (Sunday) 6:00 pm (KST) / Simultaneously online and in-person
At Seoul’s Olympic Stadium
1. How do I get a seat? The competitive rate is really crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Please give me a seat.. Please please
3. I really want to go to BTS concert
4. Finally!!!!
5. Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠ First of all, I have to think I can watch it online, so I’m happy ㅜㅜ
6. Ahh, why are you crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see BTS soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. Don’t cancel it, I want to go to BTS concert please!!!!
8. Finally finally finally
9. Please give me a seat ㅠㅠ I won a concert before, but it’s sad that it was cancelled, so please choose me again this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. I’m not an ARMY, but I want to go to BTS concert… I like all their songs
Original post (1)
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post