BTS’ concert next month approved with 15,000 people per concert

 BTS’ concert next month approved with 15,000 people per concert.. The biggest since Corona

BTS concert in Seoul next month approved with 15,000 people per concert, the biggest since Corona crisis

A total of 45,000 ARMYs (BTS fans) will gather for three days

1. My seat, please

2. Please give me a seat

3. Congratulations to BTS and ARMY

4. I want to go to BTS concert ㅠㅠ I’m so jealous of the people who go there

5. It’s BTS, so even if it’s 100,000 people, there’s no seat for me

6. I really hope that I get a seat even for one day

7. Wow.. I want to go there once before I die, but there must be a lot of people who are desperate like me..ㅠㅠ

8. I hope I can get a ticket this time

9. I’m not a fan, but I hope they finish it safely and other idols too

10. I will live a good life, please give me a seat ㅠㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post