Netizens talk about Wonyoung joining Starship’s girl group IVE

 Starship girl group IVE profile Wonyoung

Wonyoung
2004.08.31

original posttheqoo

1. Jang Wonyoung is seriously pretty

2. It makes me wonder how there are these girls in the world… It’s not realistic ă… ă… 

3. How many members does this group have? All three members are so pretty

4. I’ve seen Wonyoung since she was a kid, since when did she grow up like this?

5. Wonyoung’s face is heaven

6. She looks so pretty in a white t-shirt

7. She looks like an actress… She’s so pretty

8. Seriously, every time I see her, I think she’s the most perfect female idol

9. Isn’t Jang Wonyoung very young??? There’s a comment saying she’s not the youngest member, but there’s a member who’s younger than her??

10. She’s so pretty, I think she looks a bit like Jun Ji Hyun

Also Check

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post