Netizens react to Jin’s vocals in ‘Jirisan OST’ Yours

BTS Jin’s ‘Jirisan OST’ Yours full version has been released



1. Daebak, his voice is so charming ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. Seokjin’s voice makes me feel good ㅜㅜ It’s great that his voice suits this lyrical song so well

3. Seokjin’s voice is so good ㅠㅠ

4. The song is so good, his voice is as beautiful as his looks

5. Wow, that’s crazy, I really like his voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I really want to hear him sing it live… Listen to it with headphones and you can feel you are in heaven

7. I like the emotions in his voice, this is the best OSTㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. He has many different tones and his vocal skills are so good. Jin is really awesome. Every time there’s a new song, he gets better. This is amazing ㅠㅠ

9. It’s perfect for a windy day like today, I need to listen to it again before going to bed

10. Now that I know that Jin’s voice is so good, I’ll have to listen to all of his solo songs

SOURCE



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post