Netizens talk about BTS Jimin’s name in Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ credits

BTS Jimin named in Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ credits




 

 




This song was produced by Jimin

1. Congratulations to Jimin, I’m so proud of you

2. I want to see the movie soon, I’m curious what the scene will be like

3. Our Jimin is amazing ㅠㅠ I will definitely watch it

4. Crazy, I’m so proud of Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. The first song that Jimin produced will be Marvel’s OST… I hope he releases many good songs in the future

6. The song is so good. When I listened to it for the first time, the song was bright, but I was touched by the lyrics and I listened to it a lotㅋㅋ

7. If the movie ends and you don’t leave the cinema, I’m pretty sure you’re an ARMY

8. I’m really looking forward to it ㅜㅜ I will watch it

9. I will go to the cinema and see the credits

10. We are so proud of our Jimin

Source 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post