Melon’s top 10 songs of 2021

 Looks like these are Melon’s top 10 songs of 2021

1 IU – Celebrity

2 Brave Girls – Rollin’

3 BTS – Dynamite

4 Justin Bieber – Peaches

5 Aespa – Next Level

6 IU – LILAC

7 KyoungSeo – Shiny Star

8 Lee Mujin – Traffic light

9 BTS – Butter

10 IU – Hold My Hand or MSG (M.O.M) – Foolish Love

1. IU is crazy

2. I thought Rollin’ would be #1, but no, IU is daebak

3. Who is KyoungSeo?

4. BTS is crazy

5. Aespa is a rookie group, they’re amazing

6. Aespa is amazing. They’re a rookie group, but they’re already a big hit

7. Isn’t Dynamite a song that was released last year… ??

8. I use YouTube Music these days, so there are some songs I don’t know.. Everyone fighting

9. Why Dynamite is still there… Last year’s #1 song is #3 this year

10. I listen to ‘Traffic light’ a lot, but seriously, who is KyungSeo?

Source

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post